We don't know what that means!
Enter our latest contest for your chance to win a Switch copy of Reverie: Sweet As Edition
Had enough retro-inspired RPGs lately? Good, me neither! Today's offering mixes Earthbound 's style with weird washing machines spitting clothes at you. Which is probably all you need to hear.
Come win a Switch copy of Reverie: Sweet As Edition
You're Tai, a young boy in early 2000s New Zealand. Explore your island and uncover an adventure inspired by Maori legends, all while eating squirrels with sticks and avoiding naughty laundry! Seriously, this looks super charming and quirky.
Game features include:
Give this one a chance. After all, it's free if you win it;)
To enter, comment below count us your region (NA / EU) and why the laundry in the trailer above is so aggressive. Clearly, it's all dry-clean only, and now it's super pissed that it's been put in the regular wash! You shouldn't do that, man. That's not cool.
We have one NA and one EU key to give away. Winners will be drawn on Wednesday, February 13. Make sure to comment using a current account with your current email address on file. New users can sign up here and create an account. Let's have some fun together!
Reverie: Sweet As Edition is now available on the Switch eShop
You are logged out. Login | Sign up
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
1. Eligibility: destructoid.com contests are usually provided by sponsors who, due to customs and shipping costs (yay budgets), are to be attended by individuals who are legal residents of the United States (50) United States (unless otherwise stated) and are at least 12 years of age. We encourage our overseas friends to be super sneaky and make a friend in the United States who can receive your prize, and then you two figure out the customs / logistics. Be cautious about who you trust, obviously. Employees of destructoid.com, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Contests, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Contests (collectively "Contest Entities") and / or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether or not) each such employee, are not eligible and will be fired and publicly beaten if they are caught participating. All U.S., federal, state and local apply.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Entry Period: The start and end dates / times of each Contest (the "Entry Period" will be posted on the applicable Contest site.
4. Entry: To enter a Contest, follow the instructions on the Contest site. Submission will result in one entry. The number of times you can enter the Contest will be posted on the applicable Contest site. The use of any software or automated software will provide all entries submitted by that person, with the exception of patron members who may enter contests by logging into their 'perks' page.
5. Drawing: Unless otherwise specified in the contest details above, we will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during each entry period. The number of winners to be selected in a specific Contest will be posted on the applicable Contest site. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the entry period. Potential winners will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their full name, age and mailing address within a specified time period. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification email, we may select an alternative potential winner in his / her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per household per Contest.
6. Requirements of the Potential Winners: Winners will be notified by email address associated with their account on destructoid.com and / or receive a Private Message on destructoid.com or through a Twitter Direct Message / Facebook message. Winners have five (5) days from the original message alerting them of their winnings to respond and claim their prize. If no winner comes forward within five business days, the prize will be forfeited and raffled again where destructoid's hardcore fans are most active (social media).
7. Prize (s): The prize (s) (including each prize's approximate retail value) available at a specific Contest will be posted on the Contest site. No cash or other substitution may be made, except for the sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the sponsor in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Prizes will be mailed between 1 to 45 business days after winners have replied with their required info.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best corresponds to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received at the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should be attempted, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be sent to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address at an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address
9.Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; © printing errors; (d) lost, late, post-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees on any cause of action, the Contest Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Contest Entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, irrespective of the law of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction, which would be the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
11. Contest Results: To enter the contest without needing to buy / sell anything or request a copy of the name of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Contest you are requesting the winners for) to destructoid .com Contest Winners, 548 Market Street # 59757, San Francisco, CA 94104 USA. We are running many contests, so please be specific in what you are requesting. Winner requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable contest (they're always posted on our site though). Winners are usually posted the day following the contest on our contest section.
Lastly, destructoid has the right to kick your ass and take away your prize if you are a total dick, so be cool and don't kick any puppies on your way to victory. Have fun with our contests and be a good sport when you win or lose. Remember: First you get the power, then you get the money, then get the baby.