None of us need any extra excuses to order pizza on a cool weekend, but here's one anyway: February 9 is National Pizza Day. For all of the food-related national days, Pizza Day is one of the easiest to get on board, and lots of national chains and local shops celebrate by cutting prices and giving away free pizza.
Here are all the offers we have managed to find so far. If we look more, we will be sure to add them to the list (and please leave a comment below if you find a good deal on pizza we haven't listed here):
- Blaze Pizza : Get 2 Pepperoni pizzas for $ 10 when you order online at participating locations.
- Caulipower : Buy a Caulipower pizza, get a second that is equal or less valuable with this coupon.
- Cicis : At the time of writing, we still don't know what it is, but Cicis will host a Pizza Challenge today.
- Dominos : Order a perfect combination deal that includes 2 medium 1
- Hungry Howie's : Get a great two-top pizza for $ 7.99 with code LG799 (execution only).
- IHOP : If you are a first-time DoorDash customer in Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas or New York City, you can use code PANCIZZA to get free delivery on one of the restaurant's pizzizzas (a pancake with French fries with toppings). Bookings of over $ 10 are also eligible for free code delivery IHOPDELIVERY .
- Little Caesars : Try the restaurant's new Stuffed Pretzel Crust pizza for $ 9, or get Hot-N-Ready Pretzel Crust Pizza for $ 6 from 4pm to 8am local time tonight.
- Papa John's: Get a medium one-to-top pizza for $ 6 with code CARRYOUT6 through March 3.
- Pilot Flying J : Get a free piece of pizza through February 10 with the Pilot Flying J app.
- Pizza Hut : Check out the $ 5 lineup, which has medium french fries, 8 boneless wings, pasta, bread sticks, garlic buds, desserts, drinks and more, all for $ 5 a piece.
This is hardly an exhaustive list, so be sure to point around and call local shops and grocery stores for more offers. We will do our best to keep this list up to date throughout the day, so don't forget to check back here later and see if there are any offers or freebies you may have missed the first time.