Headlines: May 1, 2022
– Inflationary pressures do it The average income of civilian workers fell by 3.7% in real terms during the year ending March 2022
– Wall Street had the worst day in over a year on Friday, with Dow jones (2.7%), NASDAQ (4.1%), and S&P 500 (3.6%) everyone ends the day
– Amazon stock fell fourteen percent, which represents worst day for the company in over eight years
– President Biden confirms intention to announce decision on cancellation of student debtin the coming weeks
̵[ads1]1; Maine start sending $ 850 stimulus checks to residents like menfant cuts in purchasing power
– Some states offers higher SNAP benefit amounts such as food prices are rising
– Biden confirms that He will not push for $ 50,000 in student debt forgiveness
– Where are the experts on rent vs purchase in this new housing market
Useful information and links
– Are you looking for a status update on your tax refund? Use the tax authorities’ Wheres My Refund? tool.
– Which informs have the lowest prices on electricity?
– Medicare sign up:what you need to know
– Chicago offers $ 150 gas card: how to apply