Headlines: June 10, 2022
– Average US gas price when $ 4.97 per gallon, with experts predicting an average of $ 6 later this year. Where are the highest and lowest prices?
– Secretary Yellen urges Congress to approve $ 80 billion for the IRS to chase tax evasion, reduce the backlog
– Select Massachusetts residents to receive $ 500 direct payment
– Tesla boss Elon Musk retires on job cuts after saying that 10% of workers would be laid off
– The Federal Reserve is expected to take up 40-year highs in inflation with interest rate increases
̵[ads1]1; North Carolina Lawmakers are proposing a $ 200 tax refund for drivers
– Unemployment is falling at the lowest rate since 1969, the job report shows in May
– Minister of Finance Yellen says she was “wrong” about the inflation path
Useful info and links
– Some useful tips for saves money
– California State Disability Insurance System: the lowdown
– Why do mortgage rates begin? to reduce in the USA?
– Pennsylvania The governor wants to send residents a $ 2,000 stimulus check
– North Carolina Democrats are proposing a $ 200 rebate on gas taxes
More AS USA related articles: