Posted 21 October 2018 at. 08:22 | Updated October 21, 2018 at 08:22
Courtesy Michigan State Lottery
Matt Durr | MLIVE.com
LANSING, MI – Lottery players will now have a shot of two of the biggest jackpots ever since there was no winner of the $ 476 million jackpot for the drawing held on Saturday, October 20th.  This means that the drawing on Wednesday, October 24 will be worth $ 620 million with a cash option of $ 354.3 million. The jackpot will be the sixth largest lottery jackpot in American history and could move into fourth place if ticket sales exceed expectations.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for October 20: 16-54-57-62-69
Red Powerball Power Number: 23
Power Game Number: 2
Powerball winners for October 20:
- While there was no big prize winner, nine players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $ 1 million as well. These tickets were sold in Arizona, Connecticut, Florida, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Tennessee and Washington.
- The Florida and Tennessee players also played the Power Play option which increased the $ 2 million win.
- The $ 1 million winner sold in Michigan was purchased from Holt Fine Wine & Spirits, 2102 Aurelius Rd, Holt.
- In Michigan, $ 1 million winner was the biggest prize won in the state.
- In total there were 3,528,778 winners in the drawing who won at least $ 4 each. In Michigan there were 103,305 winners.
Powerball is offered in 44 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands. Players choose five white numbers from (1 to 69) and a red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $ 2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
- The next Mega Millions drawing is Tuesday, October 23, with an estimated $ 1.6 billion jackpot and cash option of $ 904 million.
- Next Lotto 47 drawing is Wednesday 24 October at 19:29 with a jackpot of $ 1.15 million. The deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Sunday's Fantasy 5 jackpot is estimated $ 110,000. The drawing is at 07:29 p.m. The deadline is at 07:08.
Lastly at the Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information about instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.