Spirit files first unemployment on behalf of non-union members

WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) — According to the Kansas Department of Labor, Spirit AeroSystems’ non-union employees participating in the Shared Work program will have Spirit file their initial claim and weekly claims on their behalf for unemployment.

KDOL says not submit a claim on your own unless you have now separated from Spirit or are no longer participating in the program.

If you have questions, KDOL says to contact your employer.

KDOL has shared steps on how to file an initial claim. See below:

KDOL also shared how all other people employed by companies other than Spirit who are affected by the labor dispute/strike can apply for unemployment. See above.

Source link

Back to top button