Each week, Benzinga conducts a survey to gather feelings about what traders are most excited about, interested in or thinking about when managing and building their personal portfolios.
This week we asked the following questions to over 1000 Benzinga visitors about trading and investing in cryptocurrency: What will happen first, Ethereum ETH / USD at $ 10,000 or Dogecoin DOGE / USD at $ 0.50?
Here are the complete results from this week̵[ads1]7;s survey:
- Ethereum Reaches $ 10,000 First: 56.7%
- Dogecoin will reach $ 0.50 first: 43.3%
CAN ETHER (ETH) REACH $ 10,000?
According to our Benzinga team, a $ 10,000 ETH is possible over the next few years. ETH continues to process a high volume of transactions, it remains a leader in dApp and decentralized finance (DeFi) and appears to be improving its scalability.
Ethereum is still the dominant platform for blockchain applications, but the technology is fairly new. As more and more developers learn to use the Ethereum network over the next few years, more dApps will exist on Ethereum, and more users will be drawn to the network … read more
- Ethereum is flat Sunday at $ 1,230
- Ethereum is otherwise higher by 19.60% in the last week
- Ethereum must rise around 713% from current levels to reach $ 10,000
- Dogecoin is up 5.92% to $ 0.072 on Sunday
- The meme crypt is 26.77% higher in the last week
- Dogecoin needs to rise 594% from current levels to reach $ 0.50
This survey was conducted by Benzinga in June 2022 and included the responses from a diverse population of adults 18 years or older.
Participating in the survey was completely voluntary, with no incentives for potential respondents. The study reflects results from over 1000 adults.