— Recommendations are independently selected by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Do you want to save? You are in the right place. Amazon’s Prime Day in October has officially started today, October 11, and we’re tracking down all the best early Black Friday deals available. Find some of the year’s lowest prices on tech, home and fashion, and get the inside scoop on the first ever Prime Early Access sale – sign up for Amazon Prime now for exclusive savings.
Shop at Amazon
►Competing Prime Day Sales: Offers at Best Buy, Nordstrom, Michael Kors and more
►Sign up for Amazon Prime:Qualify for up to 50% off now
►The best Christmas gifts in 2022: Shop for everyone on your list with this ultimate guide
1[ads1]0 Best Early Black Friday Deals You Can Shop on Amazon
- AsperX 10000mAh USB C Output Portable Charger Power Bank 2-pack from $21.80 with coupon on page (Save $8.15)
- Fire TV Stick 4K for $24.99 (Save $25)
- Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker for $49.99 (Save $50)
- Echo Buds (2nd Gen) for $69.99 (Save $50)
- Kindle 8GB Paperwhite for $99.99 (Save $40)
- Logitech Brio 4K Webcam for $127.95 (Save $72.04)
- Lenovo ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen 2 for $243.99 (Save $28.01)
- Apple iPad 10.2-inch Wi-Fi from $299 (Save $31.68 to $80)
- Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS 45mm) from $379 (Save $50)
- Samsung 85-inch QN90B Class Neo QLED 4K Series Mini LED Quantum HDR Smart TV for $2,997.99 (Save $2.00)
Smart home Amazon Prime Day deals
Tech Amazon Prime Day Deals
TV Amazon Prime Day Deals
Amazon Prime Day deals for laptops, PCs and tablets
Headphones Amazon Prime Day Deals
Fashion Amazon Prime Day Deals
Home and Furniture Amazon Prime Day Deals
Kitchen Amazon Prime Day Deals
Fitness and Lifestyle Amazon Prime Day Deals
Toy Amazon Prime Day Deals
Amazon October Prime Day 2022: Shopping guide
- Competing Amazon Prime Day Sales: Save big on home, technology, fashion and more
- The best Christmas gifts in 2022: Shop for everyone on your list with this ultimate guide
- Walmart Amazon Prime Day Sale: Save on Apple, Ninja and Vizio
- Best Buy Amazon Prime Day Sale: 40+ early Black Friday deals on LG, Apple and HP
- Lowe’s Amazon Prime Day Sale: Shopping offers on tools, white goods and outdoor furniture
- Samsung Amazon Prime Day Sale: Save on TVs, phones and laptops before Black Friday
- Wayfair Amazon Prime Day Sale: 25+ early Black Friday deals for the home and kitchen
- Target Amazon Prime Day Sales: 50+ deals on Costway, Dyson and Sony
- Prime Day tech sales: Early Black Friday deals on headphones, laptops and tablets
- Prime Day mattress sale: Huge discounts on Leesa, Awara and Nectar
- Prime Day home and furniture deals: Save big on Casper, Winix and iRobot before Black Friday
- Prime Day Amazon Device Deals: Save on speakers, tablets and more ahead of Black Friday
- Prime Day laptop deals: The best early Black Friday laptop deals at Amazon, Walmart and Best Buy
- Prime Day TV Deals: Black Friday discounts on LG and TCL TVs
- Prime Day clothing and fashion deals: Save on sweaters, shoes and more
What is the Prime Early Access sale?
The Prime Early Access sale is Amazon’s Prime Day sales event in October. The first Prime Early Access sale is today, October 11 and tomorrow, October 12. Similar to Amazon Prime Day held in July, Amazon Prime members can shop Black Friday-level prices on everything from fashion and technology to home essentials and kitchen items. The exclusive two-day sale is available to both new and existing Prime members. Not an Amazon Prime subscriber yet? Don’t worry, you can register now.
Sign up for Amazon Prime
When is the Prime Early Access sale?
The Prime Early Access sale officially starts today, October 11 and continues through tomorrow, October 12.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is a massive shopping event for Amazon Prime members. The sale is usually held once a year with doorbuster deals on some of our favorite products – think huge savings on headphones, robot vacuums, deep fryers and more. This year, Amazon is holding a second Prime Day sale in October to kick off the holiday shopping season. We saw great deals during Amazon Prime Day 2022 Tuesday 12 July and Wednesday 13 Julyand the new Prime Early Access sale has many of the same Black Friday-level discounts.
When was Amazon Prime Day 2022?
Amazon Prime Day 2022 was held Tuesday 12 July and Wednesday, July 13. The fall iteration of Amazon Prime Day, dubbed the Prime Early Access sale, will be live today, October 11 and tomorrow, October 12.
Amazon’s second Prime Day shopping event is the perfect place to shop for incredible early Black Friday discounts. With Black Friday deals expected to increase in late October and early November, this exclusive two-day sale lets you get a head start on your holiday gift shopping. If you’re not an Amazon Prime member yet, we’ve even found a few ways you can sign up for up to 50% off right now.
Do you need to have an Amazon Prime membership to buy Prime Early Access offers?
Yes. Like Amazon Prime Day, the Prime Early Access sale is exclusive to Prime members – hence the event with the best deals for those with a Prime subscription. If you’re not a Prime member, you can shop these amazing early Black Friday deals by signing up for an Amazon Prime free trial or a Prime membership today. A standard Amazon Prime membership will run you $14.99 per month, or $139 for a year’s subscription. Meanwhile, students and eligible government aid recipients can sign up for Prime for up to 50% off.
Is Prime Day 2022 over?
Amazon’s first Prime Day 2022 has ended Wednesday 13 July, but the October Prime Day sales event starts in less than 24 hours. The Prime Early Access sale will be held today, October 11 and tomorrow, October 12 and we’re tracking tons of incredible Black Friday-level discounts. Meanwhile, the mega-retailer is still offering plenty of daily deals to customers with and without Prime memberships.
What should I buy during the Amazon Prime Early Access sale?
If you’ve been waiting for big discounts on TVs, laptops, countertops, or robotic vacuums, the early Black Friday deals in October’s Prime Day sale offer rare discounts on hundreds of best-selling brands. If you have some big-ticket items on your holiday wish list, fall deals can be the perfect time to invest in new gadgets and essentials for the home. Looking to elevate your home entertainment setup? We suggest shopping deals on top-rated smart TVs. Meanwhile, if you’re looking to prepare restaurant-quality meals at home, look for discounts on customer-favorite deep fryers and pressure cookers.
Shop at Amazon
How long will the Amazon Prime Early Access sale last?
Like Amazon Prime Day, the Prime Early Access sale is a 48-hour shopping event. Although the deals are only available for two days, the site-wide sale will offer a rare opportunity to score must-have gadgets and home goods well below their typical retail value. Prime Day sales may be your best chance to save big ahead of Black Friday 2022.
Which competing stores are offering Amazon Prime Day-level discounts?
Although Amazon Prime Day and Amazon’s Prime Early Access sales are exclusive to Amazon, many other popular retailers typically offer similar sales. Right now, we’re seeing early Black Friday discounts at Walmart, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, The Home Depot, Wayfair, and Best Buy. Remember to bookmark this page as we update you with news and announcements about all the best sales and deals available
Shop at Amazon
Make holiday shopping easy with help from our experts. Sign up for text message alerts to get deals, gift guides and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone.
The product experts at Reported get all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok or Flip board for the latest deals, product reviews and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.