Crypto News – May 11 – Bitcoin crosses strong $ 6,700 resistance, Bitrue: XRP, Bitcoin and other coins can soon be purchased with credit cards and more
̵[ads1]1; AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) May 11, 2019  ] Daily Crypto News – May 11
1) XRP Ripple Liquid Index on Google : On April 29, the Nasdaq announced the addition of Brave New Coin's XRP Liquid Index on Nasdaq Global Index Data ServiceSM (GUIDE). It was also announced that the index would be live on May 1, but the index, at press time, was not available on both the Brave New Coin and the Nasdaq. But an interesting revelation was the fact that the index appeared in a Google search.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2JyxK62
2) Bitcoin [BTC] total market value exceeds $ 200 billion: With Bitcoin surging over $ 6,000 and just days later, on the verge of ruining The $ 7,000 mark, the bulls in last year's collections have been watched. At the back of this massive collection, the collective market value skyrocketed over $ 200 billion for the first time in nearly six months.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2vO7cpo
3) $ 20 million transferred: Two massive transactions with Tether were registered, moved in and out of Huobi, a Chinese exchange. The first transaction transferred $ 10 million from 1FwWBMfwxE9ngQ5DJKHFQsZ1wqpfD1sjpk to 1EPDc4Cw4xiqsoWCHnWepfwbqWLcBFamwm. The sender had a balance of USD 22 million, while the recipient had zero balance and this transaction took place on the Omni Explorer.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2vSZU3K
4) FinCEN publishes new guidance document: In a recently published publication by the Ministry of Finance [FinCEN]thirty pages of document-controlling financial institutions published to comply with current regulations while They interact with digital assets and further analyze activities and entities that come under their jurisdiction.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2VeH29q
5) Fidelity adheres to top cryptos such as Bitcoin or XRP: The sudden move in Bitcoin prices has fueled Cryptocurrency market fuel, with Many in the speculation that the bear market may have finally come to an end. In the latest Crypto Trader episode, Ran NeuNer joined Frank Chaparro, senior senior correspondent at The Block and Anthony Pompliano, founder of Morgan Creek Digital Capital, to talk about Bitcoin's price changes and other industry developments.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2LEGM46
6) Bitcoins [BTC] bull run may have started: Bitcoin has been in bearish downtrend for over a year but the latest and sudden increase The prices have caused FOMO among hidden fabrics, which pushes the price even higher. Vinny Lingham, Civic Key CEO and a Bitcoin enthusiast tweeted his views on the current rally and next possible bull management.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2JhfTRR
Write on the AMBCryptos newsletter