قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Business / Red Robin restaurant in Woburn evacuated after chemical reaction

Red Robin restaurant in Woburn evacuated after chemical reaction



Red Robin restaurant in Woburn evacuated over chemical reaction


The Red Robin restaurant in Woburn was evacuated Tuesday night because of a chemical reaction inside the restaurant, police say. Woburn police said two or more chemicals were mixed around 4:30 a.m., causing concern. A hazardous material emergency was declared in the restaurant at 369 Washington St., Fire Chief Stephen W. Adgate.Officials said three employees were taken to the hospital as a precaution. "As you all know, what happened just recently in a neighborhood, we take these things very seriously all the time," Adgate said. Adgate referred to the recent death of a manager at the Buffalo Wild Wings site at Burlington Mall. Ryan Baldera, 32, was overcome by smokers and died after being rushed to Lahey Hospital, according to the Burlington Fire Department. In that incident, officials said the fatal smokes were caused by accidental mixing of two cleaning products.

The Red Robin restaurant in Woburn was evacuated Tuesday night because of a chemical reaction inside the restaurant, police say.

Woburn police said two or more chemicals were mixed around 4.30pm. , causes concern. A hazardous material emergency was declared in the restaurant at 369 Washington St., Fire Chief Stephen W. Adgate.

Officials said that three employees were taken to the hospital as a precaution.

"As you all know, what just happened recently in a neighborhood, we take these things very seriously all the time," Adgate said.

Adgate referred to the recent death of a manager at the Buffalo Wild Wings site at Burlington Mall. Ryan Baldera, 32, was overcome by smokers and died after being rushed to Lahey Hospital, according to the Burlington Fire Department.

In that incident, officials said that the deadly smokers were caused by accidental mixing of two cleaning products.


Source link