We are just days away from acting madness. Are you really really ready for the flood of deals coming under? You will be after you install that can track over the two-day event, which runs 48 hours from Monday 1[ads1]5 July to Tuesday, 16 July. You can even get the offers .
This free browser extension tool, from Amazon itself, performs three important tasks. First, it canyou follow on Amazon. Second, it may show you how the Amazon price of a product compares to other sites, even if you look at another online store. Third, you can use it to add items from other malls to your Amazon wish list with just one click.
It is quick to add the browser extension to the Amazon Assistant in your browser. To install it, go to the Chrome, Safari, and Firefox browser extension page, and then click Add to install the Amazon Assistant extension. It appears as a button in the toolbar of your browser.
Monitoring Prime Day deals
The expansion of Amazon Assistant can help you track the Prime Day deals you are looking at.
1. When an appointment goes live, the Amazon Assistant button will display an alert showing the number of appointments you are tracking which is live. Click on it to see your watched appointment.
2. In the expansion window you can scroll down to see more offers you are looking at, top trends and Today's offers.
Compare prices from other shopping centers with Amazon
When shopping for something on another site, the assistant can show you the same or similar products as Amazon seller, along with any offers, reviews, and product ratings.
1. While shopping at another venue, the assistant can create an alert at the top of the browser window and notify you that results have been found on Amazon that you may be interested in.
2. Click the More Results link on the left or right side of the alert to see what the assistant has found.
3. The assistant displays a page of products related to the one you are shopping for.
4. If you are interested in something on the site, tap the product to go to the page on Amazon's website.
Save products from other malls to your Amazon list
If you find something in another shopping area, you will save the Amazon Wish List. To save them on your wish list, where you can see all the products you are interested in, both on Amazon and other shopping areas.
1. While shopping on another site, you can press the Assistant button if you find a product you want to follow on Amazon.
2. In the extension window, click Add to the list tab, and then when the product appears, add Add to Wish List.
3. To display your wish list, on the Amazon page, select Wish List to see the products you have added from the Accounts and Lists list.
If the product is available on Amazon, the item on your wish list will be linked to it. If the product is not on Amazon, the product will link back to the original shopping page