Premarket: What you need to know before the clock
Analysts examined by Refinitiv expects Alphabet ( GOOGL ) to report sales in the first quarter of $ 37.3 billion, an increase of 20% over the same period in last year.
Net income is expected to rise 6.5% to $ 7.5 billion. The company reports income after closing the clock.
Some of the biggest names in tech have surprised analysts with strong openings until 2019. Facebook ( FB ) and Amazon ( AMZN ) has, for example, already topped Wall Street expectations.
2. Milken conference: The Milken Institute's annual global conference is in Los Angeles. This year's theme is "Driving Shared Prosperity."
] FADXX ) CEO David Solomon
CNN Business will have live coverage from the event.
3. Trump and Oil: Crude oil futures dropped Monday, a slide driven by President Donald Trump's claim for OPEC continues to increase production.
"Petrol prices come down," Trump said Friday. "I called up OPEC. I said you had to bring them down."
US crude futures have fallen 5.4% since peaking $ 66.50 a barrel last week for the first time since October 201
8. Brent crude, the global reference level, is 5% below its last peak.
Both markets were down 0.5% on Monday.
The Trump administration announced last week that it wanted to reduce oil exports from Iran to zero, a move that could reduce global supplies and increase energy prices.
4. Boeing is facing investors: The planner will probably face strong questions from the shareholders at his annual meeting on Monday.
Dennis Muilenburg, CEO, will appear before investors in Chicago after two fatalities at 737 Max in less than six months.
CNN reported that four Boeing ( BA )
employees called a federal aviation administration hotline the whistleblower the day after Ethiopia issued a preliminary crash report on Ethiopian Airlines flight 302.  Among the information they provided is a previously unreported problem that causes damage to the lead of the attack sensor by a foreign object, according to the source.
5. Global market overview: US stock futures were higher.
European markets opened with gains. Shares in Asia were mixed. Japan's markets are closed until May 6 for Golden Week.
The Dow closed 0.3% on Friday. S & P 500 employees 0.5% and Nasdaq developed 0.3%, with both indexes ending at a new record high.
Before Bell Newsletter: Key Market News. In your inbox. Subscribe now!
6. Revenue and Economy: Loews Corp ( L ) Philips ( PHG ) International  ( QSR ) and Spotify ( SPOT ) will release earnings before the opening. Alphabet ( GOOG ) Ethan Allen ( ETH )  MGM Resorts  ) and Yum China ( YUMC ) will follow closely.
Anadarko Petroleum  ( APC ) prepares to recommend a $ 76 acquisition per share from Occidental Petroleum ) Times.
The bid is about 20% richer than an agreement Anadarko reached earlier this month with Chevron ( CVX ) . Anadarko owns valuable slate fields in West Texas & # 39; Permian Basin.
7. Coming this week:
Monday – The Eurozone's economic feeling; Boeing's shareholder meeting; Spotify ( SPOT ) and Alphabet Income
Tuesday – Euro Area GDP; Fed meeting starts; China production PMI; GM ( GM ) GE and Apple profits
Wednesday – Fed decision; Yum Brands ( YUM ) and CVS ( CVS ) Profit
Thursday of England policy update; UA ) and Dunkin ( DNN ) ) earnings; weekly unemployed claims; Caixin China manufacturing PMI
Friday – Job report; Eurozone inflation, Fiat Chrysler ( FCAU ) income