Purchasing Leaders Index Data from China's National Bureau of Statistics published on Saturday.
- expected 49.6, before 49.7
- in contraction for the fourth month
- slowing domestic demand sustained negativity
- Xinhua (state media in China) reports NBS and said "demand moderated in the midst of a complex economic environment"
- expected 53.7, before 53.7
- first improvement for This in five months and contrary to pressure from domestic demand seen in production PMI [1
So, a bit of a mix here. Services that stop.
The private investigated PMIs (Caixin / Markit) will be published from Monday (Industry PMI is Monday, services and compound follow on Wednesday).