SHANGHAI & SAN JOSE, Calif – ( BUSINESS WIRE ) – NIO Inc. ("NIO" or "Company") (NYSE: NIO), a pioneer in China
Premium Electric Vehicle Market, has been named # 5 in Fast Company
prestigious annual list of the most innovative companies in China for
The list recognizes the companies that have the greatest impact on both
industry and culture, shows a number of ways to thrive in today's
volatile world. Half of the companies at this year's most innovative
The company's 50 list appears for the first time.
"We are focused on creating a better lifestyle for our users through
thoughtful design, innovative services and cutting-edge technology. We
is honored to be included in this year's list, says the NIO founder,
Chairman and CEO, William Li.
NIO's most remarkable 201
1. March 2018: NIO issued the first Shanghai Intelligent Connected Vehicle
- 9. April 2018: NIO wins the 2018 Red Dot Design Award
26. April 2018: NIO Released Beijing Intelligent Connected Vehicle Test
- 28. June 2018: NIO ES8 deliveries began in China
17. July 2018: NIO EP9 puts "fastest electric production car" plate
at the Goodwoods Festival of Speed with a lap time of 44.32 seconds
12. September 2018: NIO Inc. Announces New York Stock Exchange Initial
24. September 2018: NIO ES8 sets Guinness world record for "Highest
height achieved in an electric car "at the height of 5,715.28 meters
- 20. October 2018: 12 NIO Houses available in 10 cities in China
15. November 2018: 18 battery replacement stations available together
G4 Expressway in China
- 15. December 2018: NIO ES6 5-seat SUV product launch on NIO Day 2018
31. December 2018: 11 348 ES8 deliveries in 2018 (3,318 in December
This year, Fast Company's editors and authors searched groundbreaking
businesses over 35 industries and each region. They also judged
nominations received through the application process.
The world's most innovative companies are Fast Company Signature
franchise and one of its most anticipated editorial efforts
year. It provides both a snapshot and a roadmap for the future
innovation across the most dynamic sectors of the economy.
"Established players show the same nimbleness as we have
Generally related to startup, " said Fast Company Deputy
editor David Lidsky, who oversaw the issue with senior editor Amy Farley.
Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies issue
(March-April 2019) is now available online at https://www.fastcompany.com/most-innovative-companies/2019/sectors/china.
About NIO Inc.
NIO Inc. is a pioneer in China's premium electric vehicle market,
founded in November 2014. NIO's mission is to shape a joyful lifestyle
By offering premium smart electric vehicles and being the best user
now. NIO designs, produces jointly and sells smart and
connected to premium electric vehicles, driving innovations in the next
generation technology in connection, autonomous driving and
artificial intelligence. Redefine user experience, NIO provides
users with comprehensive, practical and innovative charging solutions
and other user-centric services. NIO began deliveries of ES8, a
7-seat high-performance premium electric SUV in China from June
2018 and officially launched ES6, a 5-seat high performance
Premium electric SUV, in December 2018.