It is not always better to buy a product online. What you are looking for can be cheaper in the store.
If you're not an early shopper, you can have a hard time finding items in Target's latest designer collaboration.
The summer-inspired Vineyard Vines for the Target Collection arrive in stores on Saturday and online. Fans of the designer brand best known for their smiling pink whale are expected to create goods quickly.
There are more than 300 items in the collection, including clothing for women, men and children as well as accessories and pets and household items.
Target has collaborated with limited edition with well-known companies and designers, including TOMS, Lilly Pulitzer, Hunter, Marimekko and Victoria Beckham. Super saving: How to use Target Cartwheel to save time and money
Free food for Fido and Fluffy: Petco holds trade-in events 18 May – 19 with a free upgrade to artificial free pets
Vineyard Vines for Target includes clothing, accessories, home goods and pet supplies. ” width=”540″ data-mycapture-src=”” data-mycapture-sm-src=””/>
Lilly Pulitzer for the Target line was released and sold out within minutes in April 2015 and led to battles in stores. Many goods landed on eBay.
Some collections have been available longer, and winery wines will be available through July 13 or while supplies last, Target said.
Brothers Shep and Ian Murray founded Vineyard Vines in 1998 and took inspiration from the summers they used at Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts. The company has more than 100 standalone stores, and the product has also been sold in over 600 specialist and department stores.
Vineyard Vines for Target includes clothing, accessories, home goods and pet supplies. (Photo: Target)
How to shop the collection
- An exact time for when the collection goes on sale online is not advertised, but Target has said it will be "early in the morning".
- Target stores open at regular times Saturday, and everyone will wear the collection. The selection will vary by store and expect crowds early on Saturday morning.
- Favorite posts in the collection online by clicking on the heart. Then go to your "hearted items" that are located in the "My Account" section of the site to add to your shopping cart when the sale starts.
- There are no shopping limits for shopping in the store, but at Target.com there is a limit of five of the same item.
- Pay attention to return policy. According to the frequently asked questions at Target.com, the collection has a 14-day return policy instead of TARGET's standard 90-day return policy.
- Redcard holders receive an additional 30 days on top of the collections' 14-day return policy. Also save 5% on the prices using the store card.
- If a product you want to sell quickly in stores and online, all hope is not lost.
Contributor: Zlati Meyer
Follow Kelly Tyko on Twitter: @KellyTyko
Read or Share this story: https://www.usatoday.com / story / money / 2019/05/17 / vineyard-vines-target-new-limited-collection-go-sale-may-18/3712441002 /