LANSING, MI – A player from Michigan won $ 1 million, but there was no winner of the $ 224 million Mega Millions jackpot for the draw held Friday 22nd. February.
That means drawing on Tuesday, February 26 will be worth $ 245 million with a cash alternative of $ 148.3 million.
22 February Mega Millions: 18-24-31-34-55
Gold Mega Ball: 4
The Megaplier: 4
Mega Millions winners February 22:
· While there were no major prize winners, four tickets sold matched all five white numbers drawn to win $ 1
· None of these players also played the Megaplier option which would have increased their winnings to $ 4 million.
· $ 1 million winner in Michigan was sold at the Shell station located at 1016 E Saginaw Hwy, Grand Ledge.
· In Michigan, the $ 1 million winner was the largest prize won in the state.
There were sold 301,660 tickets that won at least $ 4 on the drawing. In Michigan, 11,754 tickets sold at least $ 4 sold.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11.00 am Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 to 70; The Mega Ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 to 25. The odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, in addition to the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $ 2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Powerball drawing is Saturday night, February 23, with an estimated jackpot of $ 304 million and a cash alternative of $ 184.4 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is also Saturday night, February 23 at 19:29 with a jackpot of $ 1.25 million. The deadline is 7:08 pm that day.
· Saturday's Fantasy 5 jackpot is estimated at $ 105,000. The drawing is at 07:29 p.m. Deadline is 07:08.
Recently on the Michigan Lottery, check out the official website of the Michigan Lottery, which also offers more information on instant tickets, plots and other lottery games.