Slot Gacor Gampang Menang Situs Slot Gacor

Man of Family Paralyzed After Fight Out McDonald's Not sure if he wants to go again – CBS Pittsburgh

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – The family of a man now paralyzed after a fight with several women outside a McDonald's center is not sure if he will ever go again.

Pittsburgh police say they received calls about a man in the street who had been knocked unconscious and a woman who had been pepper sprayed outside McDonald's on Wood Street around 2 p.m. Monday night.

Police say surveillance video shows an argument staring at an unknown man and the man and woman inside McDonald's.

The argument spilled outside, and that's when the man was knocked unconscious.

The man, 62-year-old Marc Conn, struggles to return to Allegheny General Hospital after undergoing a five-hour spinal surgery.

The family said he couldn't speak because his vocal cords were broken, along with one side of his face.

(Photo Credit: Jen Belajac)

"All I saw in the video is that he first became his face and he looked like he was dead," said family member Jen Belajac. "He wasn't moving."

Belajac, Conn's cousin, said the family found Conn was assaulted after a video circulating on Facebook.

"I called (his sister) and she cried, she tries to Belajac said," She's freaking, "said Belajac.

Belajac said Conn, from South Hills, was with his longtime girlfriend Billie Jo Goldsworthy and

They were on their way to the Greyhound bus station when they were attacked, Belajac said.

WARNING: Graphic content and language

"Parunger started throwing pop bottles," Beljac said. "They threw them on the head of his girlfriend, so they went into McDonald's to get away."

Once inside McDonald's on Wood Street, Belajac says things got worse.

According to a criminal complaint, a man followed them in and began arguing with Goldsworthy.

When Conn tried to pull the girlfriend away, police say two McDonald's employees intervened – Roneese Davis and Kaniya Martin – and could be seen push and stop the woman.

Police say Conn struck back and the couple was then pushed of staff from the restaurant.

Police said Conn's girlfriend continued to argue with staff and customers outside before she was sprayed with pepper, pulled to the ground by her hair and stopped repeatedly.

The video shows Conn on the phone, and police say he tried to call 911.

The criminal complaint says Conn sees Goldsworthy on the ground and tries to help her and is then hit from behind by Davis.

Video footage shows Davis punching Conn once in the back of his head, causing Conn to fall face first on the sidewalk.

"He was paralyzed from the neck down," Belajac said. "He couldn't feel anything."

(Photo Credit: Allegheny County)

Davis has been arrested for aggravated assault.

The police have not yet filed any charges against the other employee or anyone else involved.

Source link

Back to top button