If you missed these items the first time they sold out, you have another chance with Target's 20th Anniversary Collection of Designer Collaboration.
Miss who got a Missoni sweater at Target in 2011? Still, is Lilly Pulitzer making the finish line sold out in minutes in 2015?
Well, you get a chore.
On Saturday, Target's # 20 anniversary collection goes on sale and offers another chance to score a designer item from Missoni, Lilly and 18 other brands at discounted prices.
The Minneapolis-based retailer brings back nearly 300 of the most popular items from over 20 years of design, including Michael Graves, Isaac Mizrahi, Anna Sui, Zac Posen and Hunter. The collection ranges from clothing, home decor and kitchenware, with prices ranging from $ 7 to $ 160.
But brace yourself and prepare for another fashion innovation.
Perks for Target shoppers coming: Target's loyalty program expands nationwide in October
Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay debate to game night with new Miss Monopoly
A tripod with Lilly Pulitzer x Target dresses. (Photo: Benjamin Lozovsky / BFA.com, Benjamin Lozovsky / BFA.com)
If you are not an early shopper, you may end up empty-handed again. Or search eBay, where items from the Target partnership appeared almost immediately, sometimes double-checking and tripling the target price.
In May, when the summer-inspired Vineyard Vinesyard Vines for Target collection went on sale, select items sold online in minutes. The following day, more than 10,000 items from the collection were listed on eBay.
How to shop the collection
- An exact date for when the collection is going to be sold online has not been announced, but Target has said it will be “In the early morning hours.” Previous sales have started around 3 PM ET.
- Target stores will open on Saturday and everyone will collect the collection. The selection will vary from store and expect crowds early Saturday morning.
- Favorite items in the online collection by clicking on the heart. Then go to the "cordial items" located in the "my account" section of the website to add to your shopping cart when the sale starts.
- Designer collections and items will vary from store, especially with plus size. Use Target's online design partner finder to see which brands each place will have for plus size.
- There is a limit of five of the same items per size and color, and the items are available as long as supplies last.
- Please note the return policy. According to Frequently Asked Questions at Target.com, the collection has a 14-day return policy instead of Target's standard 90-day return policy.
- RedCard holders receive an additional 30 days on top of the collection's 14-day return policy. Also save 5% on prices by using the store card.
- If an item you want to sell quickly in stores and online, not all hope is lost. Check for return.
The Designer Collections
These are the 20 designers with pieces in the Target's 20th anniversary collection:
- Michael Graves (1999-2013).
- Philippe Starck (2002).
- Stephen Sprouse (2002).
- Isaac Mizrahi (2003-2009).
- Erin Fetherston (2007).
- Proenza Schouler (2007).
- Thakoon (2008).
- John Derian (2008, 2010).
- 19659016] Anna Sui (2009).
- Rodarte (2009).
- Stephen Burrows (2010).
- Zac Posen (2010).
- Harajuku Mini (2011-2012).
- Missoni (2010) 2011).
- Jason Wu (2012).
- 3.1 Phillip Lim (2013).
- Altuzarra (2014).
- Lilly Pulitzer (2015).
- Marimekko (2016).
- Hunter (2018).
Follow Kelly Tyko on Twitter: @KellyTyko
Read or share this story: https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/09/12/target-collection-lilly-Pulitzer iSsAC-Mizrahi boats-Saturday / 2224884001 /  19659047