قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Business / Encore Boston Harbor President Robert DeSalvio pulls down less than 5 months after opening

Encore Boston Harbor President Robert DeSalvio pulls down less than 5 months after opening



Less than five months after the opening of Encore Boston Harbor, the resort president resigns. Wynn Resorts, the casino's parent company, released a statement on Robert DeSalvio's departure on Wednesday after about five years on the project. In his role as president of the venture, DeSalvio was in control of the largest private, single-phase development project in Massachusetts history. DeSalvio is replaced by Brian Gullbrants, former head of hotel, food and beverage operations at Encore. Gullbrants previously led the opening of the Encore Las Vegas hotel in 2008, company officials said. In the company's statement, DeSalvio was praised for leading "one of the most successful casino resort openings on the East Coast." "Bob DeSalvio's ability to work with community leaders and elected officials, put together a world-class team and lead them to produce and launch a top-quality project is remarkable," said Wynn Resorts CEO Matt Maddox in a statement delivered of the company. Encore Boston Harbor, located in Everett, opened June 23. Between the opening date and the end of September, state records show that the casino's gambling generated $ 1

66.8 million in revenue and $ 41.7 million in state taxes. However, September was the first month in which the casino's revenue went down. Gaming revenue in September was $ 3.53 million less than in August. The MGM Springfield casino's revenue followed a similar pattern since it opened last year. Gambling revenue peaked in the second month's resort before falling slightly. Pending government approval, Wynn officials also plan to appoint another two leaders. Jenny Holaday becomes Executive Vice President of Operations and Eric Lraus becomes Senior Vice President of Communications and Public Affairs. Encore Boston Harbor has a 210,000 square foot casino and 671 hotel rooms.

Less than five months after the opening of Encore Boston Harbor, the resort president resigns.

Wynn Resorts, the casino's parent company, issued a statement Wednesday announcing Robert's departure from DeSalvio after about five years on the project. In his role as president of the venture, DeSalvio was in control of the largest private, single-phase development project in Massachusetts history.

DeSalvio will be replaced by Brian Gullbrants, former head of hotel, food and beverage operations at Encore. Gullbrants previously led the opening of the Encore Las Vegas hotel in 2008, company officials said.

In the company's statement, DeSalvio was praised for leading "one of the most successful casino resort openings on the East Coast."

"Bob DeSalvio's ability to work with community leaders and elected officials, bring together a world-class team and lead them to produce and launch a top-quality project is remarkable," said Wynn Resort's CEO Matt Maddox in a statement provided by the company .

Encore Boston Harbor, located in Everett, opened June 23. Between the opening date and the end of September, state records show that the casino's gambling generated $ 166.8 million in revenue and $ 41.7 million in state taxes.

However, September was the first month in which the casino's revenue fell. Gaming revenue in September was $ 3.53 million less than in August.

MGM Springfield Casino's revenue followed a similar pattern since it opened last year. Gambling revenue peaked in the second month's resort before falling slightly.

Pending government approval, Wynn officials also plan to appoint two additional leaders. Jenny Holaday becomes Executive Vice President of Operations and Eric Lraus becomes Senior Vice President of Communications and Public Affairs.

Encore Boston Harbor has a 210,000 square foot casino and 671 hotel rooms.


Source link