Investing.com – Stocks in the premark trade on Wednesday:
• Dick's Sports Goods (NYSE 🙂 stock rose 4.3% at 8:15 ET (12:15 GMT) after It had increased its full-year guidance, although the same store sales for the first quarter were flat.
• Canada Goose (NYSE 🙂 stock fell 15% after quarterly revenues had not occurred, and expectation guidance was not expected to meet Briefing.com's expectations.
• Capri Holdings (NYSE 🙂 share fell 7.4% after the luxury fashion company had weak guidance for the year. The company owns the brands Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo and Versace.
• Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE 🙂 inventory fell 1[ads1]7.2% after losing estimates for the same store sales, even though net sales increased. The company reported a loss per share of $ 0.29 compared to a loss of $ 0.43 per share.
• The Boeing (NYSE 🙂 stock dipped 1.1% despite comments that its 737 Max beam could return to heaven as soon as August, according to the International Air Transport Association.
• Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ 🙂 was untouched after settling a dispute by activist investors and agreed to nominate four new members to the board.
Merger media or anyone involved in Fusion Media does not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from this. of trust in the information, including data, quotes, charts and buy / sell signals found on this website. Be well informed about the risks and costs associated with trading in the financial markets, which is one of the most risky forms of investment.