- BTC / USD trades for $ 8,350 in the early hours of Thursday.
- Bulls aim for $ 10,000.
The Bitcoin Bulls raised the price from $ 8,200 to $ 8,350 in the early hours of Thursday. Earlier Wednesday, BTC / USD went up from $ 8,040 to $ 8,200. The price reached $ 8,240 before the bears corrected the market and took it down to $ 8,145. The bulls rose again on the market and refused to let go of their jaw.
BTC / USD Daily Chart
- The expanded jaw of the 20-day Bollinger band shows increased market volatility.
- The last session of the daily BTC / USD price chart crept into the upper basket of the Bollinger band.
- On the upside, the nearest resistance level is $ 8,350.
- Market trends over SMA 200, SMA 50 and SMA 20 curves. 1
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator is trending in the buyout area.
- Elliot Wave Oscillator shows 15 consecutive bullish sessions.