Just announced at this year's D23 Expo, an exclusive partnership has been established between Target and Disney, and the two companies are coming together for a project that includes the launch of 25 Disney stores in select Target stores nationwide on October 4, with 40 additional locations being opens by October 2020.
The Disney store at Target will contain more than 450 items including toys, games, clothing and accessories – with more than 100 products previously only available at Disney retailers. Guests will find favorites such as Disney Princess, Star Wars, Marvel, Disney Junior characters, Classic Disney plush, clothing, home and holiday products, along with collectibles such as Disney Animators & # 39; Collection.
The Disney store at Target will offer a welcoming and engaging shopping experience for the whole family, with music, interactive displays, photo opportunities and a seating area where families can relax and watch Disney movie clips and Park events.
Over at Target.com/Disneystore, You can already see some preliminary categories set up for the online Disney Store at Target Experience.
The entire site was launched on October 4.
Also briefly announced at the Expo, a proposed new destination will be opened at the western entrance to Walt Disney World at Flamingo Crossings Town Center in 2021 This new Flamingo Crossings Target store will provide convenience with Target shopping to Disney park guests.
The Disney store at Target opens in October at the following 25 Target stores:
- Allen North # 2516 (Allen, Texas)
- Austin NW # 1797 (Austin, Texas)
- Bozeman # 1237 (Bozeman, Mont.)
- Brighton # 922 (Brighton, Mich.)
- Chicago Brickyard # 1924 (Chicago, Ill.)
- Clearwater # 1820 (Clearwater, Fla.)  Denver Stapleton # 2052 (Denver, Colo.)
- Edmond # 1398 (Edmond, Okla.)
- Euless # 1368 (Euless, Texas)
- Houston North Central # 1458 (Spring, Texas)  Jacksonville Mandarin # 1300 (Jacksonville, Fla.)
- Emperor # 2110 (Emperor, Ore.)
- Lake Stevens # 1331 (Lake Stevens, Wash.)
- Leesburg # 1874 (Leesburg, Va.)  Loveland # 1178 (Loveland, Colo.)
- Maple Grove North # 2193 (Maple Grove, Minn.)
- Mobile West # 1376 (Mobile, Ala.)
- Mur rieta # 1283 (Murrieta, California) )
- New Lenox # 2028 (New Le nox, Ill.)
- Pasadena # 1396 (Pasadena, Texas)
- Philadelphia West # 2124 (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- San Jose College Park # 2088 (San Jose, California)
- South Jordan # 2123 (South Jordan, Utah)
- Stroudsburg # 1260 (Stroudsburg, Pa.)
- Waterford Park # 2068 (Clarksville, Ind.). )
We look forward to hearing more about this collaboration in the coming months!
Remember to check out our livestream post show where we discuss everything that was revealed today at the D23 Expo in 2019!