Crypto News – April 27 – Ripple-Saudi British Bank partnership, Tron DApp Weekly Report, Bitcoin regains market dominance, and more
̵1; AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) April 27, 2019
DAILY CRYPTO NEWS – APRIL 27, 2019
1) India's HDFC Bank 'threatens' crypto-customers: The Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd
Read more at https://bit.ly/2GLELys
2) e-Trade could launch crypto-trading: The latest report from Nath Aniel Popper, the technology reporter at New York Times, stated that eTrade, a popular financial management organization, was planning to provide Bitcoin [BTC] and Ethereum [ETH] trading options to a large batch of their customers.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2LmhAzp
3) Peter McCormack on London Block Exchange: Peter McCormack, the host of What Bitcoin Did podcast, alleged that The London Block Exchange is insolvent and that it has been insolvent since Autumn of 2018.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2DD768a
4) Roger Ver denies ownership of '@bitcoin': In a recent interview with Bruce Porter , Ver clarified on an ongoing rumor that he owns the Twitter act '@bitcoin', saying that he has nothing to do with it and that his actual act is @rogerkver.
Read more at https://bit.ly/ 2GH83xf
5) Charles Hoskinson on Shelly update: In the latest AMA, Hoskinson said tha t “Shelley will happen this year at 100 percent. I will eat my own shoe if it does not. ”
Read more at https://bit.ly/2UHcTPL
6) Bitfinex-Tether fiasco: Kraken, the American cryptocurrency giant , a notable "dump" or bitcoin, leading to the coin descending below $ 5,000 prior to the announcement by the New York Attorney General. No concrete evidence points to a correlation between the BTC price decline on kraken and the imminent announcement, but many in the community are curious.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2IY6EFe
Subscribe to AMBCrypto's Newsletter