Bitcoin remains over $ 10,000 barrier among enhanced emotions
- NEO remains the most effective altcoin with over 25% of the gain since that time on Saturday.
The market for cryptocurrency retains a positive attitude after a major breakthrough on Saturday. Bitcoin and the majority of altcoins remain in the green zone among increasing optimism among cryptocurrency investors and traders.
The total market value hit $ 327 billion; an average daily trading volume jumped to $ 89 billion. In particular, Bitcoin dominance was reduced to 58.4% from 59.2% on Saturday.
Top Coin Price Chart
- BTC / USD changes hands to $ 1[ads1]0,650, mostly unchanged since the beginning of the day and the last 24 hours. The first digital coin affected the area over $ 11,000 on Saturday, but failed to keep the ground even yet.
- Ethereum, the second largest digital asset with a current market value of $ 33.5 billion, remains above $ 300. At the time of writing, ETH / USD changes hands of $ 313, of the last heaps registered at $ 317, 20. The coin has increased 3% over the last 24 hours and over 1% since the beginning of Saturday.
- Ripples XRP tested area over $ 0.4900 handles during the early Asian times on Sunday and withdrew to $ 0.4825 at the time of writing. The third largest coin with the current market value of $ 20.5 has grown by 6% from this time on Saturday and reached about 1% since the beginning of Sunday trading.
The biggest altcoin market movers
- NEO is an undisputed day's growth leader with over 25% of the winnings over the last 24 hours. NEO / USD changes hands to $ 18.23 at the time of writing. This is the 18th largest coin in the CoinMarketCaps rating with today's market value of 1.2 billion.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) also goes well with almost 10% of growth over the last 24 hours. The fifth largest coin with today's market value of $ 8.7 billion affected the area over a critical $ 500 handle in the early Asian hours, but went to $ 487.00 at the time of writing.