- All sub-sandwiches are alike in one way, but some are better than others.
- The top three sub-sandwich chains in America are Subway, Jimmy John & # 39; s, and Jersey Mikes by sale, according to Nation's Restaurant News.
- I went to all three sandwich chains and ordered the same meal at each to see how they compared.
- While Jersey Mike was having a good fight, Jimmy John's finally won me over with his fast, friendly service and delicious food around the world.
- Visit the Business Insiders homepage for more stories.
A sub by any other name ̵
What makes a sub from Subway different from one from Jimmy John's? And what makes them different from a Mike's sub jersey? That's what I want to find out.
Read more: I ate the cheapest cheeseburgers from McDonald's, Wendy's and Burger King. Wendy's was the best of a piece.
Since every day is a sub-day if you want it to be, I decided to have three sub-days: one at Subway, one at Jimmy John's and one at Jersey Mike's ; p. I ordered the same meal at each place: an Italian-style sub sandwich with chips, a cookie and a drink.
My goal: finding out how these hoagie hawkers stack up.
Two meters of bread, meat, cheese and salad later, I got my answer.