(WSVN) – Some rubbish and recycling centers in Miami-Dade County will be open for extended hours over the weekend as Hurricane Dorian approaches Florida.
In total, 13 centers will be open from 7am to 7pm Saturday to Monday, weather permitting.
The facilities that will open for longer hours are:
- Golden Glades – 140 NW 160th St.
- Chapman Field – 13600 SW 60th Ave.
- North Dade – 21500 NW 47th Ave.
- Eureka Drive – 9401 SW 184th St.
- Norwood – 19901 NW 7th Ave.
- Moody Drive – 12970 SW 268th St.
- Palm Springs North – 7870 NW 178th St.  Richmond Heights – 14050 Boggs Drive
- West Little River – 1830 NW 79th St.
- Snapper Creek – 2200 SW 117th Ave.
- South Miami Heights – 20800 SW 117th Court
- Sunset Kendall – 8000 SW 107th Ave.
- West Perrine – 16651 SW 107th Ave.
Officials advise residents to take their bulky waste and landscaping to these centers in advance of storm conditions.
Only residents of unincorporated Miami-Dade County, Aventura, Cutler Bay, Doral, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Opa-locka, Palmetto Bay, Pin ecrest and Sunny Isles Beach will be allowed to use the mentioned the facilities, officials said.
For more information, click here.
Copyright 2019 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material cannot be published, transmitted, rewritten or redistributed.